Monday, October 18, 2010

PEACE, LOVE, KNIT...WOO HOO...

WOO HOO!  I WON!!!
I entered a drawing on the very talented Noel and Liz's blog Kokonoelle to win a scarf pin...and I WON!  I couldn't believe it!  This is the first time I have a won a blog give-a-way!
It arrived packaged so cutely and is a beautiful ceramic pin with a wooden pick to seal the deal.  It felt like it was my birthday or something!
I had to immediately pull out a scarf (no I didn't knit this one...can't do cable stitches...yet) to see what it looked like...and I LOVE it! I took this pic in the mirror so the letters are backwards.
I LOVE wearing scarves in the fall and winter...and really all year...and it'll be so fun to pull out my new scarf pin to pull it all together!  Thank you Noel and Liz!  Be sure to check out their blog...they make amazing buttons and have lots of give-a-ways!
Also, I am going to post pictures every so often of artsy textures and things that I take at the barn we have our new horse, Max, at.  I was just thinking that some artists could use them as textures or whatever and I am always spotting colors and textures there that I am inspired by...so thought you might be as well.






I might do some fun stuff with them in photoshop, but thought I'd just post as is here.
I will post them on the main blog page at first and then will put them on a new page tab as well.

6 comments:

Shariyah said...

You look so adorable, and the sweet brooch looks so good with your scrumptious knitted scarf- how fun to win something! I love the photos you posted too, they look like the came out of a photography book- you are gifted! Hope you are having a beautiful day, and I will talk to you soon! love you, xox

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Congratulations on the great giveaway win... what an adorable pin! It looks beautiful on your scarf!! Love these texture photos too! :)

Kerri said...

that's a great scarf! how lucky that you won it?!!! wow.

love your photos- especially the horse shoes! :)

Carola Bartz said...

Your pictures are stunning! I love your perspective. And that scarf pin is adorable - so beautiful. I love wearing scarves in the winter as well!

Unknown said...

Yay Lori! Super cute giveaway, love the picture of you wearing it. :)It's definitely time to pull out the scarves, It was freezing this morning. Love all the photos too!
Hope you had a happy Monday!
♥Jenny

Diana said...

That pin looks awesome on you. Congrats on the blog win. I like your texture photos. Always good to have.